Ethical social housing investment opportunities
We find opportunities for funders who want long-term, index linked secure income through ethical social housing investments.
Our team’s knowledge and experience in the social housing sector has led to the development of a refined, innovative investment model. We operate to a demand-led solutions defined by commissioners, care providers and housing associations. This leads to a more thorough understanding of the types of housing needed to foster the right environment for each person’s home and lifestyle.
To ensure sustainability, we only work with vetted housing associations and care and support providers who share our vision and values. We’re committed to developing high-quality, sustainable properties; guaranteeing you long-term, index-linked, fixed investment returns.
Why work with us?
- Funders get a guaranteed return over a set period of years which is CPI linked.
- We’re respected professionals with proven expertise within the investment, housing and care sector.
- We build and develop high-quality, bespoke homes in a variety of environments; supported living both self-contained and shared, residential and acquired brain injury units to name but a few.
- The team has a background in developing homes for people with wide-ranging needs including people with learning disabilities, mental health, drug and alcohol and homelessness.
- Social housing tenants in a supported living scheme are more likely to stay for approximately 5 years or longer, unlike the churn in traditional residential buy-to-let models with tenants moving on every 6-12 months.
- Housing Benefit covers the rent for each person living at the property, under exempt housing benefit, usually referred to as the core rent.
- The investor has no direct management or responsibility for the property.
- Each property is maintained by the housing association on behalf of the investor.
- Sinking funds are built into the rents to ensure the building is maintained on a fully repairing and insuring lease.